Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Two Down...seventy to go

So after much trial and tribulation, I finally got two whole repeats done of the lace scarf. Thankfully there were enough sports on tv to get me through.

Side note:
As a punter...aim AWAY from Reggie Bush. It shouldn't take you two times to realize this.

I don't know how I feel about Reggie. He's a great runner, amazing player...but he'd do an ad for the local Rita's if they asked (the new Peyton?) and he's dating Kim Kardashian...which makes me wonder about his intellect.

So back to the scarf.

I think I frogged and recast on at least 5 times. I was telling BL about how I had to frog repeately last night and she asks "oh, didn't you use a life line?" I had to admit that i frogged at row 3. There was not life line. SIGH

I also ran out and bought stitch markers late last night, as I figured out if I put it at various points in the pattern, I wouldn't be so lost. So far so good. The guy at Mike's stared at me when I told him it was a marker emergency. There is such a thing ... REALLY. And all I had were these HUGE ones and that doesn't work with lace.

So I'm starting to feel guilty about not working on my other projects. So I put in some hours on Sherwood with renewed confidence. I also completely organized my knitting bag. Goal of the next couple weeks. GET PROJECTS OUT OF HOUSE.

No comments: