Sunday, October 12, 2008

Things I hate

I hate...

Sewing in ends. Omigod I hate sewing in ends. I hate hate hate. So why the f did I make a baby blanket made out of EIGHTY tiny granny squares. EIGHTY. At least it was join as you go...but still. Eighty times two...160 ends to sew in.

It had been done for months. MONTHS...but i hate sewing in ends. OMIGOD i hate sewing in ends. So I put it off and off and off. As it laid there...staring at me with it's fringy ends beckoning my hate.

Add to my hate...i had to pick up stitches along an arm opening tonight. Right up there with sewing in edges...but I'm picking up stitches...the same freakin' night. How the heck do both hit on the same night...

When exactly did I piss off the yarn gods? And why when I have TONS of projects waiting for my needly magic, do I still want to buy new yarn and needles and hooks. How can the yarn fumes be attacking me from afar?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More needles? Yes
More yarn? Definitely, yes.
The yarn fumes aren't attacking you from afar, there is a cloud of yarn fumes over the whole state; it lowers yarn buying will-power.