Friday, October 3, 2008

My bag

I have a large collection of knitting bags. I keep hoping for the perfect one. I have two I really really like. I keep separate projects in each and a few conf bags I've accumulated over the past few years.

I think knitting bags are almost like yarn. You must have. Even if you do have, you must have more. There should be a "bag stash"

So my first love:


I actually have it more green and brown dots...called "soothing dots" by the manufacturer...Knitpickers. DO NOT CONFUSE WITH KNITPICKS (which is my one true love)... It's very roomy and comfy and holds a lot. Has a nice pocket for stuff. If I don't like anything about it, it's that it doesn't have as many pockets as I might want...but it's a tote...that's what totes do. I got it as a gift from a dear dear dear friend who is quite dear. It makes me smile to look at the bag because it's from my friend.



My second love is Eagle Good to Go Bag


It's freakin' huge. With 6 pockets on the outside. What I love best is the steal I got on it. It's listed for $40. I found it one day at Tuesday Morning for ...


Wait for it.


$12

It has TONS of pockets, though it is REALLY REALLY BIG...and canvassy...but I love that it has little elasticas to put my needles in. Plus the 6 pockets hold bottled water perfectly. :) Knitter get thirsty dontchaknow.


My other WOO HOO moment of the day is that I found on ebay.fr the doll my daughter lost. Assuming I win the auction: JE SUIS UNE NINJA.


Sure I had to figure out how much it is in US dollars and I have no idea how long I'll have to soak it in bactine...but.. Gwen will be so happy.

No comments: