Friday, October 17, 2008

NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHING

Things I did not know had happened that SOMEONE should have told me:

  1. Red Sox come back from a 7 run deficit
  2. Madonna divorcing
  3. Scary spice wore this
  4. Tea Leoni is separated

See, people, I don't ask a lot, but I do ask to be kept informed. A simple phone call would have been FREAKIN' nice.

I'm considering bailing on tonight. I'm worried about being the only one there. And no one being nice to me, and someone saying something political, and then I'd have to march out, and then someone being wenchy. It's all bad. Sigh. Under this extroverted exterior lies the heart of a coward.

I stayed up way too late last night. I finished the second sleeve of sherwood and decided...why of course I would finish the neck at 3:30 am. I ended up frogging the whole thing at 4:30 and heading to bed. I wasn't being patient (I know...SHOCKING) and I wasn't thinking it through, so it looked like @$$. Arghh.

Maybe tonight I'll fix the whole thing. The whole neck instructions are rather vague, so at 3:30 my judgement isn't compatible with vague. Like "do what you think looks best" hmmm. Uh... It's 3:30 I have no idea what looks best. So I went on ravelry and saw how others handled it and I liked. So KB prep your son...his sweater is comin!

2 comments:

Azar said...

When you said the whole thing, my brain automatically thought the whole sweater, not just the neck. yikes!

AM said...

The Tea Leoni story makes me sad. Such an impetuous mad romance and now kaputzky.

I will attempt to haull my inner coward along with you next time. I can't promise to leave my Visa at home though.