Thursday, October 23, 2008

“Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it.”

That's a Sam Levenson quote by the way.

So I went onto ebay to look for a gift for my nephew. How I got from Colts parahenalia to...yarn. Well I don't know. But I did, and I found this...

DO YOU FEEL THE LUST. If you could have walked away from 3 skeins of alpaca, silk, cotton yarn just oozing from the screen and ripping your soul from your body until you gave in...well then...you're a better girl than I.

That said, I only spent $9.50 on it, so actually...I'm the better person.

You don't have yarn...i do. Thus: me=better. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet, but isn't it just freakin' gorgeous. Omigosh. I'm thinking this...it's a lace sampler. BL is pulling for this. Hmmm i so don't know. Maybe when I see the yarn I'll be inspired.

I'm taking a break from Trellis to finish up JM's dad's scarf in the double drop pattern. It's looking really really nice. I'm also going to finish FINALLY ML's baby sweater (she also reads this blog now, so I better...she'll know when I'm not working on it.) I brought the scarf to the dr's yesterday (just a phys...so no biggie), but the doc comes in...mid row

Me: Uh...do you mind holding on ONEEEEE second

Doc: Oh no problem, my wife's a knitter...

Me: Ah, so you know the phrase "just let me finish this row."

Doc: yep sure do

That almost makes up for the two shots I got yesterday. Tetanus and flu. My doc says I'm vaccinated through my 50s! GLEE.


1 comment:

Azar said...

ooh, I love the Alhambra scarf.

and lol @ the doctor visit! totally something i would do.