Friday, June 12, 2009

The Quest That Was

There once was a quest.
A quest to not buy yarn until all of the projects were done.

But what happens when an impossible quest meets impossibly gorgeous yarn?



The quest dies.


Meet http://www.vanderrockyarns.com/.


Or as I like to call it...that bar right outside the AA meeting. I saw it. I bought it. And I got others to buy it too.




Lead and Ketamine. (yes Ketamine is a horse tranquilizer)...

In my defense, it was all Canadian money, which shouldn't really count. I mean, it's Canadian...

And it was really pretty. And it was less that 20..well if you only bought on of them it was. And the store just opened Monday.

Sigh.

Counter reset.

It's been 0 days since I bought yarn, and no BL, I don't know what I'm making with it.

No comments: