Tuesday, September 30, 2008

These are a few of my favorite sticks


A good hook or needle can totally change whether you want to finish the project or throw it away. I just finished an afghan and then a stole. I used my nice wooded crochet needle from turn of the century...oh how i love.
I only have a few of these, but they are lovely and not horribly priced (about 14 for a hook)

I'm not a needle snob. Not even a little. That said. I hate plastic. Omigod I hate plastic. Plastic hooks and needles are just gross. To the point, that I am in the process of throwing all of mine away in anger. They stick to the yarn and my hands cramp. Plus my fingers stick to them. It's icky and gross. Lion brand only makes plastic. And they suck. SUCK SUCK SUCK

My lovely wooden one is cocobolo I think. It's light and easy to hold and it's just so pretty. Makes me feel all artistic and crud.

1 comment:

Azar said...

Wow, those are beautiful.