skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
virkasticka
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Pics of the baby blanket
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Fav yarn links
Sweet Georgia Yarns
Van Der Rock Yarns
Twist Mag
etsy
Capital Yarn Store
Wooden Hooks & Needles
Knitty
Patternworks
Ravelry (I'm NinjaJen)
KnitPicks
Other things I read
Unraveled
Don't Poke the Crazy
sewing fool
So KnitPicky
No Harm in Yarn
A Few of My Favorite Things
Fabulous Feather
Honey Bear Knits in VA
Yarn Harlot
Ballsy Blog
Lorna's Laces
The Stream Behind the House
Blog Stash
►
2009
(35)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(45)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
▼
October
(24)
Needley goodness
New LYS in Olney MD
BL: THANK YOU
Yarn Fumes Attacked
Not about yarn
“Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where i...
New yarn...
I should never listen to internal coward...
NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHING
Pics of the baby blanket
hours of yarny goodness
Exhaustion
Things I hate
Stash busting for a cause
Yarn, Cat Pancreata & BL
Knitty Kitty
My cool set of needles
Two Down...seventy to go
"My name is Jen, and I'm a yarnaholic."
Lace, you evil temptress
Crab stitch
My bag
Amateur Hour
Frogging in the a.m.
►
September
(4)
Subscribe To VirkaSticka
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment