Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lace, you evil temptress

So I got another lace book from the library

SIGHHHH

don't these books realize I have 47 baby sweaters to knit, 35 baby blankets, and quite a few afghans.

I went searching on ravelry for lace patterns. If you're not on ravelry...why not? It's knitvana. Anyway...so I'm looking up lace patterns and I'm seeing what people do.

You know what doesn't work when making a lace pattern? Using worsted weight yarn...then the person is like "don't know what it doesn't look right..." Well...hmmm...could it be...YOU USED THE WRONG FREAKIN' YARN.

So I'm having an issue with Sherwood.

I'm confused about a line in the pattern, and since no one else is having the problem...I'm pretty sure it's me.

I found the designer's blog and I wrote her an e-mail, so cross fingers that she writes me back. I'm so lost.

No comments: