Saturday, March 7, 2009

One mitt down

One mitt down. Showed them to my sister. She might just be being nice, but she said she wanted a pair. Sent her the palette colors and we'll see.

She also mentioned that she needed an afghan. And she would buy yarn

Ooooh...you'd buy yarn.

Yarn...did you say yarn.

Wait free yarn...and a project. By golly gimmenee you had me at "ya..."

Anyway. I sent her a bunch of photos tonight to look at. I'm thinking knitting, as my sis is quite elegant, and I think knitting makes a more elegant blanket look. But she wanted texture as well. I'm thinking girasole

Overambition, thy name is jen.

That said, I bought marianne kinzels first/second book of lace knitting. Really I wanted a pattern out of the second book. But to have the 2nd and not the 1st...seemed wrong.

I wanted it for this... It's a scroll down. But i want to make it in worsted weight and into an afghan...how mighty would that be. MROOWWWW...

1 comment:

Azar said...

oh man, I love the girasole. I've wanted to make either that or the hemlock ring blanket for a while now.