Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Quest

So here's my quest.

I have a lot of things I have said I would make for people that are not me. I have also a lot of yarn that I bought for people that are me.

My new rule: No buying yarn for me until I finish ALL of the projects I have said I would do.

BL will kill me as she is determined to turn me into a selfish knitter. But honestly, yarn has become my new shoes. I have bought it for no other reason than...it was really pretty and the store was nice. I have bought it with no idea what I will do with said yarn. BL will ask me what I'm going to do with my pretty collection of sock yarns. Uh...socks? Judging my her dismay...she wanted a more specific answer.

Pretty socks?

Today I did buy yarn, but for more projects that I said I would do and haven't yet. In the last 5 days, I've finished 2 sweaters (and sent them from my house) and a tooth.

I am going to get through this endless stash of projects. At least before x-mas projects hit.

1 comment:

AM said...

You are so prolific! You shouldn't feel guilty. I've had the same issue for a long time. Something about good intentions being the road to hell and all that.