Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jen= SOCK NINJA

So I sent my correction in to interweave knits...on the sock...read below

And I was right.

I got this today:

Hi Jen,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Interweave with your explanation and spotting this error for us. I have sent your recommendations about the Braided Gem Socks from Knitting Socks with Handpainted Yarns to the book's technical editor and she agrees with you. This will be a correction we will make for future reprints and post online here http://www.interweave.com/corrections/knitting.asp as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your sharp eyes!

Best Wishes,
Lisa Quaratino

Marketing and Books Dept.
Interweave

So yes, watching me knit is as painful as watching water buffalo dance the paso double...but...DANG IT, I can fix patterns!

No comments: