Friday, January 16, 2009

Thank you BL

My friend BL rocks.

She does.

Really.

You know, so few addicts have a really helpful pusher. Someone that goes..."oh, yeah, you totally need that yarn...in fact, I'm placing an order myself...so you want me to add it to the cart."

I love that I can send her links and go "do I need this?"

and BL replies. "oh, gosh, yes..."

See if I did that with A, I would get back..."you have a lot of yarn"

Little rule: Commenting on the size of a woman's stash is the equiv of coming up and saying "my gosh your butt is HUGE"...we know it's big, we don't need your help in estimating size. GEESH.

BL just says "oh, you so need that yarn...in fact I'm surprised you don't have it, let's order it right now" and then she does. So my 10.75 needle is on it's way (along with shimmer in ivy) and so is Bayfield Apple. GLEEEEEE.

Just think where Keith Richards would be if he had this sort of relationship with his pusher?

No comments: